Reem Muhaisen, is the President of the Jordan chapter of Executive Women and Founding Advisory Board Member of the Executive Women Organization, established in 2023, headquartered in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and officially registered with the Ministry of Industry, Trade, and Supply. She holds a pivotal role in driving the organization’s mission.
Executive Women mission is to highlight, empower and connect female entrepreneurs from around the world. This is done through constructive coordination, working with all national, regional and international sectors and providing integrated, innovative and qualitative programs that help merge these groups into a single international network.
As well, Reem Muhaisen is the founder and CEO of Message of Peace for Community Development, it is a Jordanian non-profit organization and was established in 2016, registered for Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply.
She is the founder and owner of Iris Store with the mission to support local products, registered for Ministry of Digital Economy and Entrepreneurship, and founder of the Business and Enterprise Incubator “Opportunity and Challenge” which aims to promote Entrepreneurship and excellence in building the Jordanian society.
These projects aim to develop the capacities of individuals in an innovative and stimulating environment through empowerment, guidance, activation of social solidarity, achieving sustainable development, planning and supervising their implementation, community involvement and ownership of the components of a new stage in accordance with the goals and aspirations of the future.
Moreover we offer several services such as: Woman and youth training in sustainable development sector, leadership and managerial skills training for community development, collaboration with organizations, entities, and official and non-official institutions to implement goals.
- Practicing lawyer and partner of Al-Muhaisen Law and Arbitration Company
- Legal Consultant for Nour AlSalam Media – Noor News.
- Legal Consultant for Dar AlSalam company for training and Consultations.
- Legal Consultant for Arab Center for Peace and Development.
- Legal Consultant for Austrian Institute CCMed, one of the longest-standing
medical companies in Iraq.
- Legal Consultant for many embassies in Jordan (Embassy of Lebanon, Embassy
of Egypt, Embassy of Iraq)
- Legal and Investment Consultant for a number of investment projects in Jordan,
Lebanon, Iraq and Egypt.
- Legal Consultant to Rafidain Bank and Arab Aqari Bank.
- Regional legal and investment advisor to Saudi Arabia’s Sauvorla, Strong
Petroleum and Al-Saqqal Energy – Lebanon and UAE, Saleh Group – Kuwait.
- Social and media activist on community issues.
- Founder and CEO – The Opportunity and Challenge incubator.
- Founder and CEO – Iris e-store.